The Senate Commerce Committee will hold a hearing on “Consumer Online Privacy” on Tuesday, July 27, 2010. The witnesses are:
- Dr. Guy “Bud” Tribble, Vice President, Software Technology, Apple
- Mr. Bret Taylor, Chief Technology Officer, Facebook
- Dr. Alma Whitten, Privacy Engineering Lead, Google
- Mr. Jim Harper, Director of Information Policy Studies, The Cato Institute
- Ms. Dorothy Atwood, Senior Vice President, Public Policy and Chief Privacy Officer, AT&T
- Professor Joe Turow, Annenberg School of Communications, University of Pennsylvania
Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 2:30 p.m.
Location: Room 253, Russell Senate Office Building; Washington, D.C.
For more information: http://commerce.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=Hearings
Possibly related posts: